Jul 29, 2022
Apr 01, 2022
Oct 19, 2021
Jul 24, 2021
Jun 01, 2021
- 2022 (2)
- 2021 (6)
- 2020 (11)
- 2019 (12)
- 2018 (11)
- 2017 (20)
- 2016 (28)
- 2015 (24)
- 2014 (25)
Jul 09, 2020
Guidelines for in-person lessons beginning July 13
HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR IN-PERSON LESSONS
Most of our instructors are still offering online lessons as well. You can select your preference on the sign-up form.
If you are coming into the Foundry for in-person music lessons, please review the following information.
- Wear a Mask: Everyone is required to wear a mask upon entering and while in the building. Per Emergency Order #8 issued by Public Health Madison & Dane County on July 7, face coverings will be required of everyone five-years-old and up when in an enclosed space with anyone other than the people who live in their household.
- Hand Washing: Everyone is required to wash their hands upon entering the front door. No one is allowed past the waiting area until hands are washed.
- Wait Outside: Students and parents are not allowed to wait in our lobby so we can limit the amount of people in the building and promote social distancing. Talk to your instructors on how you will be notified that they are ready for you. Some instructors will come outside while others will text you to come inside. The only exception is if you are arriving via a bus, walking, bike and the weather is prohibitive to waiting outside.
- Monitor Your Health: Please stay home if you or anyone in your household is not feeling well. All of our instructors will waive any cancelation penalties for in person lessons. If there is any possibility that anyone you have been in contact with has COVID, please don't take any risks and cancel. We can always do an online lesson or wait to do make up lessons until you have been tested.
- Frequent Sanitizing: Not only is the Foundry cleaned daily, but high-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently during the day.
- Facility Maintenance: We have made sure that there is as much fresh air flow as possible throughout the facility. Furnace filters are regularly replaced, additional air purifiers are placed throughout the building and every studio has constant air flow via the HVAC system. Weather permitting we will also open lobby windows to increase the amount of fresh air intake.
Please take a moment to view this video link from the Foundry about the new safety protocol for re-entry into the building.